POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blender worths the trouble. : Re: blender worths the trouble. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blender worths the trouble.
From: stbenge
Date: 5 Aug 2008 15:13:35
Message: <4898a65f@news.povray.org>
kike wrote:

> The bad thing is that the Blender community is not as easygoing as the Pov
> community (if they hear me saying this, they wont help me anymore in the
> forums, jeje).

Well that's a big shame! You would think with so many active users, a
person could get more help, not less.

I've noticed that Blender's "Focused Critique" forum members tend to
respond more to good images than bad ones. The name of the forum
suggests a place in which people who need honest advice can receive it
abundantly, but it does not seem the case.

> So I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you have
> always given to me and that I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!

I try to do my part! I hope that my advice has helped some people, even
though some of my suggestions might be too "experimental" at times...

> Hopping to be back to Pov soon...

We're not going anywhere :)

Sam